More details for all events will be available on the website and on our Facebook page as events approach.
Manor House Tours – $5/person*
All tours will be given on the hour. Arrangements may be made for evening group tours of 5 or more adults. *Tours for members of Friends of Chinsegut Hill are free.
- Monday – Wednesday & Friday, 10am – 4pm
- Thursday – Closed
- Saturday, 10am – 5pm
- Sunday, 12pm – 6pm
Tour hours may change throughout the year, depending on the season.
Luncheon on the Hill – First Wednesday of the Month from 10:30am to 1:30pm
Information about Chinsegut Hill history, luncheon, and Chinsegut Manor Tour. Suggested $15 donation ($10 for members).
- January 4 – The Open Question & The Reconstruction Period
- February 1 – Fielder Harris & Teddy Roosevelt
- March 1 – National Women’s Trade Union League & President Margaret Robins
- April 5 – Botanist Dr. John Kunkel SMall’s & the elusive Chinsegut Bellflower
- May 3 – Snow Hill Dentistry & Dr. Joseph Snow
- June 7 – The Civilian Conservation Corp at Chinsegut Sanctuary
- July 5 – Elizabeth Robins’ Traveling Tambourine
- August 2 – Lumbering the Hill with the Ederingtons
- September 6 – The Sheet Music of Margaret Robins
- October 4 – Thomas Edison & Chinsegut Bamboo
- November 1 – Military Service via the Hill
- December 6 – Christmas on the Hill
Dinner on the Hill
Features a five-course meal and presentation on Chinsegut History. Prices vary. $40.
- January 28 – Finding Raymond Robbins
- June 17 – Burial Legends on the Hill
- September 23 – Chinsegut Visitor Series: Helen Keller
Movie Nights – 7pm – Learning Center
Free admission, short introductory lecture, and gourmet concessions for sale.
- February 7 – Florence Foster Jenkins
- April 11 – Civil War
- August 22 – Prohibition
- November 14 – Russia
- January 14 (9am to 2pm) – Volunteer Work Day
- November 9 (5pm) – Tea and Talk at Chinsegut Hill: The Purposeful Parlor – with complimentary High Tea. $30. Parlor, Dental Office, Bedroom.